Tuesday, May 17, 2011

dream in sequins

via 

Looooooong time, no see, talk, or write fellow bloggies and friends! Oofta, it's been awhile since I've been on this "thing" here. I am sorry if those of you that look forward to The Happy Initiative or girly inspirations but i just got SO busy and burnt out with the end of school and other events in my life.

This past month or so has been quite the roller coaster ride. But I feel grown up because I am learning to embrace it because through the ups & downs and the dips & whips I grow as a person and end up in a much better place then when I started. #loveit #growingup #twitterspeakisaddictive

But enough soapbox talk and on to more important things liiiiike FASHION :) As I was perusing (if that's even how you spell it) Facebook yesterday I came across a wonderful mini-video on Jenna Lyons of J Crew. Can you say genius?! Ohmygahhhh, she is definitely one of my fashion idols! LOVE HER! I love how she "dreams in sequins". #obsessed

Just take a peek for yourself and let this be your style inspiration for the rest of this week. 


Until next time!

xoxo, 
m

No comments:

Post a Comment