Monday, April 11, 2011

agenda: happy initiative + copywriting

Well what do ya know, I was lazy this past Sunday and didn't get to writing the happy initiative. My bad bloggies. But never fear, for happy is here... And vintage Chanel..
 In honor of The Happy Initiative this week..

First on the agenda, "Shtuff" that made me happy this week...

1. Spring has sprung! Birds chirping in the morning is heavenly.
2. My morning cup 'o' joe with hazelnut cream. Yummo!
3. The end of my nursing home days... as an nurse aide that is.
4. Finding new brands to LOVE. [EmersonMade] <-- check out my last post about this one.
5. Living Word Christian Center.
6. Downtown Stillwater. I know, so not original since this has been on the list for the past couple weeks. But I'm telling you guys, its just devine!
7. Finding vintage Chanel, Gucci, and Yves Saint Laurent in the vintage shops in Stillwater.
8. Vanilla ice cream with a little bit of chocolate sauce and a sprinkling of ground up coffee grounds.
9. First BBQ din-din of the season. The smell of burning charcoal excites me.
10. 4 weeks left of school... yes, the countdown continues.

If that ain't a great list of happy things then I dunno what is people! [country accent emphasized]

And now second item on agenda, copywriting.
The North Loop: My new place of work. 
I started my new job today at IN Food Marketing & Design. I am now their new (might I add lovely) junior copywriter. Never in my life had I seen myself as a writer. But look at me now, writing in the blogosphere, writing copy for an agency..who knows what else could be in the future for me. Exciting thing's I'm sure. I must emphasize the creative toll it takes on ze brain but I am up for the challenge! Now I just need to get this silly "school business" out of the way so I can focus on the good stuff like work, writing, and ...designing. Yes that is in the works my dears, big things on the horizon!

Must go now and study hard aka doze off after ten minutes of reading... tootle loo!

xoxo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment