Saturday, April 9, 2011

EmersonMade.

Need a little pick-me-up on this dreary Saturday morning? I have just the thing for you...Read on..

I found a classically chic new designer to follow, rant & rave about, and seek inspiration from. Who is it you ask... well its EmersonMade of course. This line is not new but sure new to me. I don't know how I haven't heard of them until now though, boggles.my.mind! 

Emerson is the designer that lives in the countryside of New Hampshire. She does all the design, styling and artwork, and her "right-hand-man",aka here husband, helps out with the photography. They are high school sweethearts and still find time to run every morning together. [Precious] They opted out of New York City to live the farm life. They run a certified organic farm with a thriving business to boot! What a FAB duo!

You can find them online at Emersonmade.com. Emerson and her husband were also just featured in Boston Magazine.. check out the article here!

Pictures! Pictures! I hear you yelling all the way from your screen... I know, I know, I was saving the best for last obviously...

This is Emerson. 
EMERSONMADE TRADEMARKED. 
This woman embodies style. 
Mod dress. Need it. Want it. 
In white as well...
This blazer! I can't stop drooling over it.
Totally a Think In Pink necessity...don't ya think? Someday I WILL have my own t-shirt company with romantic tees such as these. 

I hope this brightens up your day lovelies! Look for The Happy Initiative tomorrow and have a stylish weekend. 

xoxo,
-m


No comments:

Post a Comment