Sunday, April 3, 2011

no naked nails!

Being the girly-girl that I am, its only fitting that I love to get mani &pedi's whenever possible. And if not that, I have to have my nails polished. I mean, who likes naked nails? They're not pleasant to look at, especially toes (am I right, or am I right?) and just plain ole boring. Plus, painting your nails is a simple, affordable luxury that anyone has access to. Those are enough reasons for dressing up those nails ladies! 

Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie Cosmetics, is the mastermind behind the nail polish line that I absolutely love! The name in itself is just down right adorable but the vast amount of colors and durability of polish gives this product an A+.

Essie nail polishes, from left to right: French Affair, Coat Azure, Topless & Barefoot, and Nice is Nice

Above is the line that I recently got. It is the spring collection, inspired by Southern French flair. I can't get over the names. I get laughed at for this but I think it would be such a fun job to be a "nail-polish namer". But anyways, I'm sporting Coat Azure (the blue one) and it looks pretty rad. And for those of you who can't bear to spend $8 on one bottle of polish, which is what one bottle of Essie polish costs, a cost efficient strategy is to buy a sampler pack, like I did with these four colors. That way you spend a little more the $8 but then you get 4 colors to work with. Deal!

 

So ladies, what polish names do you love? Have you tried Essie and absolutely love it too ;)? What color are you wearing? 

Happy Sunday!

xxoo, 
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment