Saturday, April 2, 2011

initiate happy.

"Happy is the man who finds wisdom and understanding for the gain from it is better than gain from silver and profit better than gold. "- Proverbs 3:13,14

Yes, you guessed it, it's time for The Happy Initiative. Ten things, among many, that made me happy this week.

via Jen Gotch Photography

- Bookstores. I don't even have to get anything, I love just looking...but of course purchasing the goods is fun too. 
- April! Woot woot! That means only one month and a half left of school.
- Rolling down the windows in the car. 
- Green juice.
- Stillwater. 
- Having to take summer classes.Wait....that definitely didn't make me happy BUT the silver lining is if I take the summer classes I'll FOR SURE graduate next fall. Oofta!
- Lipgloss, the really glossy and sticky stuff! 
- Homemade facials.
- A night devoted to my relaxation because of my best friend Linley :) She made an amazing pesto linguini dinner, banana bread bread pudding and the homemade facials just to pamper me. Wow! Such an amazing friend!
- Jen Gotch. A LA photographer... her pictures are featured as my inspiration today. 

Dun du dunnnnn.... guess who's turn it is? YOURS! What made your pearly whites gleam this week?

xoxo,
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment