Sunday, January 23, 2011

crazySEXYlife & Renpure Organics

I have had a busy yet fulfilling past week and I have 2 things that I found that I want to share with you. Well, actually 3 things I have to share with you!

1. I started school this week and I am very excited about my classes this semester. As you know this is my second to last semester which is exciting in itself but I have some pretty rockin' classes with some pretty rockin' professors which I hope will make the semester enjoyable! I am enrolled in:

- Principles of Marketing
- Intro. to Communication Theory
- Nonverbal Communication
- Communication in Human Organizations
-Media Literacy: Decoding Messages in the Media

For once I love ALL my classes and ALL my professors (so far at least). I think I will learn so much that will help me with my internships, getting a job, and just in life! I loved what my Marketing prof said on the first day of class. He was talking about what the class is good for and life in general. His words in a nutshell- 
"You will fail in your life, probably multiple times, but the important thing to remember is what you learn from the experience to take to the next in order to succeed."
I just think this is so good for us college kids, or anyone really,  to remember as we embark on new experiences and try to figure out what are places are in our lives. Remember that...

2. I have tried a great new brand of INEXPENSIVE hair care products that are organic. So you can feel good about your wallet, your hair, and your environment. It is called Renpure Organics. The line can be found at your local drugstores and grocery stores and even now online. I tried two of the following products:
Amazing Miracle. No really it is. I tried a sample of this and definitely want to get the bottle of it!!! Never have I tried a deep conditioner that left my hair not only soft but full of volume! And believe me I LOVE volume. The sample at Walgreens was only about $2 but the bottle is only $6.99. Amazing! Go get it. I mean it. 

I also tried this hairspray. Not too stoked about it but I haven't tried the other hairsprays yet. This is the Instant Finish Hold Spray so perhaps I shall try the other ones before I rule this out as my hairspray. Though it is organic and only about $8, give or take a few, I wasn't impressed. Didn't smell too great and left my hair too sticky BUT I still want to give the other ones a try. As well as the shampoos and conditioners. So should you!

3. I have a new obsession and her name is  Kris Carr and her Crazy Sexy Life

( Image complements of crazysexylife.com)

This woman is wonderful, beautiful, inspiring, healthy, fresh, goofy, lovely, strong, smart, hilarious, captivating, educating, crazy sexy and  well there are just not enough adjectives to explain! I can't exactly remember how I found her but I'm sure glad I did. She is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, and wellness coach. Follow her on Twitter, like her on Facebook, visit her website/blog regularly, watch her vlogs! I think  everybody can benefit from her nuggets of wisdom. Her latest book is: 
I CANNOT WAIT to get this book, off of Amazon of course ;) (seriously, I should get a rewards card or something with amazon!). I should wait to finish reading all the other books I just got, ha!, but nonetheless. She goes over the diet, or more like lifestyle she adopted that helped her when she found out she had cancer. Her story is unbelievable! I'm not going to go over it because you can just check her out for yourself. And if you are interested in a healthy lifestyle and love inspirational people you won't regret it!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and remember to think in pink! 

xoxo

m

No comments:

Post a Comment