Monday, January 31, 2011

Skin is In!

...Healthy skin that is. A trip to Stacia Wilson Skincare can do just that for you!


(Image from staciawilsonskincare.net)

I had the fortunate pleasure to visit Stacia Wilson Skincare in Mahtomedi (East Metro) last week. First of all, I've never had a facial before so I have been wanting to schedule one for quite some time. I chose to go here because I drove by it and the french doors and cute awning caught my attention. So naturally  I had to find out more about it and Google searched and Facebook creeped as soon as I got home. I loved the website and the price was a STEAL! I got a progressive peel for $95! And what's an added bargain is that she does not accept gratuities so you can save on the tip... even though I feel bad not tipping because she definitely deserved it!!

Alright let me give you a quick run-down of my visit... As I walked in the front doors, the pink walls full of  products and Stacia's smiling face was there to greet me. Super girly inside but not "I want to gag, this is too much", it was more of an elegant, feminine atmosphere. Once I was directed into the room, she allowed me time to unwind and lay in the warm spa bed. She performs all of her own services, which I think is cool, and then chats with you before hand about all your skin issues. Once she was finished, I asked if she could write down a skin regimen with products that she recommends for my skin and she was more than willing! I really appreciated how she wasn't criticizing about my skin or pushy about buying products. She made the whole experience very enjoyable and most important, relaxing!

I was expecting a typical facial with masks and massaging but this was more of a treatment. I guess I should have expected that since I was getting a peel, ha!, but nonetheless it was a learning experience. She guided me through the whole time informing me what she was doing so I learned a lot about what products to use and not use and helpful skincare tips. Four days later, I have not broken out, pores are smaller, and my skin is glowing. Thank you Stacia!

This spa definitely gets think in pink's gold star!

Please visit her website and Facebook page to learn more about her and her services and to book your appointment! You won't regret it.

Here are a few pics from her website to give you a sneak peek..


Front door


Spa Room


Front waiting room where all products and cash wrap is located.
(All images from staciawilsonskincare.net)

Happy Monday and enjoy your last day of January! Tomorrow starts my favorite month of the year- February, where all things pink is acceptable! :)

xoxo 

m

2 comments:

  1. I've been visiting Stacia Wilson Skincare for over a year, and I honestly wouldn't consider going anywhere else. She is the best, and yes, her salon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'm going to have to make her my go-to gal now! I'm glad I found her!

    ReplyDelete