Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Jr. Day

I have a dream...



Can you imagine if Martin Luther King Jr had lived longer than the mere 39 years he was alive? Can you imagine all of the other things he would have accomplished? Can you imagine?... It's sure hard to imagine someone to be so courageous in such a rough time in our country. In honor of such a great man, I pray that we may all have the kind of courage he had in order to fight the good fight. I pray that we may dream big just as he did in order to have the courage to accomplish all that we want in our lives. I pray that we may have more great leaders rise up in our time to fight for justice for all people. And I pray that we may all fight for freedom; freedom from prejudice, pain, strife, struggles with others and ourselves. 


Now for pink...:)

Golden Globes last night- talk about pink! I was loving the colorful dresses the ladies were wearing! The pink ones were my favorite (obviously) but the emerald green's were stunning as well. Heck, they basically all were! 

My fave pinks of the night...

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein, came up more orange in pictures, but it was stunning. Loved the open back. (Both pictures from Getty Images)



Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham. (Getty Images for PCA)



Megan Fox in Armani Prive. (Image from Just Jared)


And then my favorite not-pink dresses...

Mila Kunis in Vera Wang 

and

Anne Hathaway in Giorgio Armani. 

(Both images from nydailytimes.com)


Well that's all I got for you today! Happy Monday!

xoxo

m

No comments:

Post a Comment