Monday, March 28, 2011

rewind...and play please!

Monday, Monday....

Photo- Pia ulin

I'm back. Ha! My "hiatus" didn't last long. I woke up this morning in a great mood and realized I started Think In Pink because it makes me happy and The Happy Initiative because I want to help other people be happy too. Why take a break from that?!

I also discovered that other bloggers are pushing The Happy Initiative movement forward by blogging their happy moments too! Woot woot! LOVE this!

I need to run off to work soon but I wanted to leave y'all with a couple songs that made me happy today. Take a look, or rather take a ...listen?...

One to make you happy...
"Happy" -Leona Lewis. Love the words in this one.

One to remind you of your own beauty, inner and out. 
"Beautiful"- MercyMe. 

And one to make you "wanna shake yo bootay" :)
"Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj

I'll leave you with those for now. Wish you all the bestest week full of sunshine, warmth, and dreams of summer lovin'.

xoxo,

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment