Monday, December 6, 2010

And so it begins...

This marks my very first EVER blog post. Pretty exciting if I do say so myself. I am starting this blog not exactly knowing what I hope to gain from this experience. Perhaps I will network and find contacts, maybe I will gain followers who just want to read about some "girly" stuff, but right now I think I mainly just want to start writing and to see what I am capable of. I read on "Ms. Career Girl's" blog that starting a blog is important in expressing yourself, fine-tuning writing abilities, and building your network. So here it goes. I have yet to figure out how to make this blog embody the vision I have for it but for now I think this will do. :)

Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

xoxo

-M

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see what you have to offer me little miss!

    ReplyDelete