Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ideas are a flowin'!

The light bulb has been turned on for me! My vision for this blog is as follows.  I want to share "girly" places, stores, things, etc with you guys (ok so I don't really have any followers right now, except for my best friend, ha!, but I have hope!). But the key here is that I love finding inexpensive things to try SO these girly things that I will be sharing will also be inexpensive. I am a student on an EXTREME budget but I always want to find new cute things to wear, do, go, drink, or eat.
I will be updating this blog when I have something new to share with you guys that I have experienced. Criteria for material shared: girly and inexpensive. And remember, inexpensive is not cheap! Cheap is poorly made and will not last long and most of the time not worth it. Inexpensive is bought at a low price and a great bang for your buck, because who doesn't like to score a great bargain?! 

Alright, more to come. I also have lots of ideas of how to get this blog looking fab, so again, bear with me. 

Until next time! 

xoxo

-M

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog, Monica! Perhaps you can help me get in touch with my pink, girly side...do you think I have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Every girl has one! Its just a matter of finding and applying it! This blog will definitely help :)

    ReplyDelete