Tuesday, December 14, 2010

...finals...enough said...

I have been slacking terribly with think in pink posts and I apologize! I have been wrapped up with studying and writing papers for the end of the semester. Dreaded finals are eating me alive so I have not been able to sit down and write for the blog even though I would MUCH rather be blogging then studying, but isn't that obvious?!
However, I have been constantly thinking of new ideas for what to be sharing so stay tuned! But before I leave I want to leave a fun little tidbit so far from the book I have been reading...

- So you have the dreaded yellow pit stains in your fave white tee? Well according to STYLE (By Lauren Conrad) there are a few different things you can try to master them! One- try soaking them in hydrogen peroxide for a little bit then wash.  Two- Drop one or two aspirin into the wash with the load of whites. But do this only if you have a top-loading washer where it fills fully while you're still loading. And three- Mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar to 1 cup of water and let your whites soak in this for a while before washing.

Hope these can help you keep your whites looking white! Don't worry, there is more to come that I would love to share, I just need more time to read! Until then I will be racking my brain for the next couple of days in hopes of finishing the semester strong.

Good luck to all those studying for finals too.


xoxo

-M

1 comment:

  1. And what makes the tidbit even better is that you can just use what you have already at home instead of going to the store in this unbearable negative-degree weather and spending unbearable prices on a little bottle of stain removers, which can be very damaging to lots of fabrics!

    :)

    ReplyDelete