Thursday, December 30, 2010

la Rue Marche

Hudson, WI is calling our names girls!

I have found a diamond in the rough we call Wisconsin (no offense to my friends who are from WI). In the cute downtown Hudson area, which resembles Stillwater, there is the cutest boutique that I now LOVE! It is called la Rue Marche. It has women's clothes, accessories and fun trinkets. The store boasts a French theme with its decorating that is made up of a collaboration of goodies that the owners have collected over the years. The clothing is very cute but not exactly inexpensive. But there's nothing wrong with splurging every now and again. Plus there are sale racks that are definitely worth scouring through. With the eclectic mix of brands and designs you will have no problem finding a unique item that no one in the cities will have! The store has been featured in Mpls St.Paul Magazine, Minnesota Monthly, Minneapolis Picks. This store is definitely worth the drive!




(Here is the coat I just recently got from this store. Super cute! They are finished ordering winter coats for the season but spring coats will be in around March. This coat was $89 which is actually a steal for the high quality of this coat).

The following pictures I pasted from their website and Facebook page:

(front of store)

(Picture taken by Mpls Picks)

(Front window)

(Inside of store display)


(Display inside of store)

** For more pictures and information about the store go to their website (http://shop.laruemarche.com/) or Facebook page (La Rue Marche Rocks!) or their blog (http://www.laruemarche.com/blog/)**


I really do I hope you find the time to check out the store. You won't regret it! :) Plus you can hit up some of the other fun stores and restaurants that downtown Hudson has to offer while you're there!

Au revoir!

xoxo

-m

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to downtown Hudson, I'm a Stillwater girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words...you rock! Come visit soon...spring merch is on the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I definitely will be and I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete