Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas cute!

Merry Christmas Bloggers!

I hope everyone got what they wanted and are enjoying the time with family and eating yummy food! I wanted to share with you real quick, before heading off to church, my new dress that I got for a great bargain!

I went to H&M last week and O.M.G ...I forgot how great that store is! So many cute things that are inexpensive! Those Swedes really know what they're doing (the store started in Sweden, with just women's clothing, Hennes meaning hers, then later expanded to Mauritz, his, then later abbreviated later to H&M).

I got a fabulous dress that is a taupey/tan color, with ruffles on the bottom, ruching on the top, and feels very elegant and feminine when on. And the best part is that I bought it for $29.95! What a great deal for this dress. I'll be pairing it with a small black cardigan, black tights, dainty silver charm necklaces, and a pair of black suede peep-toe booties... I think I got myself the perfect Christmas outfit!



(Excuse my rather bland details due to my not-so-fancy camera, but it does the trick job for now!)


I hope you all were able to have as much fun as I did putting an outfit together! But then again I always do :) Merry Christmas! And remember, as my mother would say, Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

xoxo

-m

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the dress on you, nutttt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually I will be putting up pictures with me actually wearing the clothing or at the site I'm talking about for now this will have to do. I'm still working on the whole "editing/designing" aspect of having a blog.

    ReplyDelete