Thursday, February 17, 2011

blog break.

Man oh man. It's already pushing 10:30 and I have yet to finish up my second paper of the night. Yes, I said second paper! Note to self- do not procrastinate to the point of leaving TWO papers to write in full the NIGHT BEFORE they are due. And since I've adopted the habit of going to be bed around 10 or 11 this semester during the school week, I can tell tonight's going to be a rough one, as will tomorrow morning..and day...and night. Oh boy!

BUT I wanted to share an awesome quote with you that I heard, pretty sure from a woman entrepreneur. I want to say Jen Groover but don't quote me! In my quest of internship/job/passion searching I heard this little tidbit that I think we all should keep in mind in order to always strive to be the best we can be....

"If you are the smartest person in a room full of people, you are in the wrong place."

Awesome! Great! Wonderfully spoken! This is saying we should always surround ourselves with people who are the best at what they do in order to challenge ourselves to be the best at what we do! Remember that the next time you are in a room full of knuckle heads...

Well that's all I got for tonight folks! Unfortunately I need to analyze nonverbal communicators of physical attractiveness. Its actually pretty interesting, but I just don't fancy writing a school paper. Ish. 

Stay tuned for this weeks "Happy Initiative"!

xoxo

m

oh...and as always, some pretty photography...
Compliments of Lushlee blog... photo from Karin A. Photography.


2 comments:

  1. Monica-

    I look forward to every time you blog! You have such a passion for what you write and I admire it! Everytime I read it brings out the girly girl (which is rarely there) in me, I love it! You are too cute! Keep it up!

    Kala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kala-

    Thank you so so so much! Getting compliments like this will never get old, I swear. I do love my blog and I'm glad it can be seen! I hope you're doing amazing! hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete