Friday, February 4, 2011

little bits of happy.

~the happy initiative. week one. ~
Talk about happy... Image- Davina Zagury. Check out her work at here.


10 things that made me happy this week ...


The weather warming up ever so slightly. 
New followers on my blog.
Polish birthday cards that came in the mail.
Fresh grapefruit. 
Positive comments on my blog from individuals I do not even know. 
Skinny cinnamon dolce latte. 
The beginning of February.
A random lady on the bus commenting on a lemon wedge in my water.."Is that a goldfish in your water?"...."No ma'am, its a lemon."..She just giggled and looked out the window.
Lemon water. 
The bus driver waiting for me as a run to catch the bus in the morning. 


What made you happy this week? Let me know. 


xoxo
m

No comments:

Post a Comment