Tuesday, February 15, 2011

extending the love

Valentine's day has come and went. One of the "most" romantic days of the year is gone. One of the days of the year that I love has flown by and I did absolutely nothing to share my love with loves in my life. Instead this is how I felt- jshgoilsknvajodhvn ak.dfbglzhjds ,hsvkjdfnvskdbalkjbg vkjxcb kjdmbjnkdfhbnaldmbndkjlfbakjbfjlnfosjlnvklsennegke.

Yes, that was a lot of curse words in a row..And this is how I looked.Ha...

Image- Edwin Tse photography thanks to Lushlee blog. Beautiful.

I had a crabby, horrible day dealing with rude customer service people, classes with an empty belly and a forgotten wallet, a pounding headache, a sliver of patience, a long evening at work and no valentine. And to top it off I didn't get to publish a post here because I had no time. What. a. drag! Talk about a happy camper...not.

So I come to you today extending the love for at least one more day. Because why limit it? It only leads to overindulgence later, right?... I want to thank you bloggers and followers and Facebook friends that take the time to read my blog and for the wonderful feedback I get on it. I love you all. I'm sending you a plethora of virtual hugs and kisses...MUAH!
Fun picture from Etsy. It's an actual wall at a theatre where the actors kissed I guess. Pretty fun!

I also want to share with you a certain someone that I have found that I am an avid follower of. Her name: Gabriel Bernstein. How did I find her? Well probably one of the countless nights I was spending endless hours looking up "stuff" and procrastinating tackling piles of homework.

She is a writer, business owner, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker to name a few. Her book "Add more -ing to your life, A hip guide to happiness" is on my list of books to purchase ( also in my amazon store). She also posts regular vlogs that are interesting to watch. She preaches about the importance of mediation, being one with your self, and finding self-acceptance. I find her very inspirational and can't wait to get her book to read about happiness. A happy initiative book perhaps? :)

Click HERE to watch a clip from her iLove Me lecture she just had last week. And since this is my belated Valentine's Day blog, I love what she said here about relationships- "A holy relationship is when two whole people come together to share in their abundance; when two complete people come together to enjoy their awesomeness".  I think that statement is so profound and so awesome. I want to be a complete and whole person on my own and then hope to share that with someone else who feels that way too...Get more of her nuggets of wisdom on her site, gabbyb.tv and buy her book!

Here's the book. Check it out!


Wishing you a wonderful LOVE filled week bloggies :) Lots of hugs, kisses and chocolate. And perhaps wine too!

xoxo

m

No comments:

Post a Comment