Monday, February 28, 2011

gals in gowns

Who watched the Oscars last night? I did! I did! Though it was more of catching a few glimpses here and there as I was taking care of residents at work, so not glamorous. But no worries, I still was able to catch my favorites for the night.

Drumroll please....

Reese Witherspoon had to be my number one favorite. She's gorgeous, the dress is gorgeous but I think what did it for me was the hair! Retro-chic, love it!
Dress: Giorgio Armani Prive
Image: people.com

Mila Kunis in a beautiful Elie Saab Haute Couture. 
Image: justjared.com

Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana. Again, love her hair! 
Image: huffingtonpost.com

Matthew McConaughey's girlfriend, Camila Alves = Beautiful! 
Dress: Kaufmanfranco
Image: Huffingtonpost.com

And last but not least, one of my all-time favorite singers, the one and only Celine Dion. Dazzled in Giorgio Armani Prive. 
Image: Justjared.com

All beauties, don't ya think? Who were your best dressed picks? Happy Monday everyone!

xxoo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment