Sunday, February 13, 2011

double deuces

Sunday Funday!

My birthday week has come to an end but I must say it was a blast thanks to my lovely family and friends. I got to celebrate more than once for the big double deuces! It was filled with cupcakes, food, wine, drinks, presents, laughter, pictures, and just down right bliss. And since I've taken a hiatus from t.i.p.  this week, I need to follow up on "the happy initiative, week dos...a birthday edition".

10 things that made me HAPPY this week:

1.A cupcake cake, topped with a tiara of course! Made by my mother, this cake was delish, and uber cute!

2. A whole week full of birthday celebrations.

3. Birthday drinks: Vodka lemon freezes. mmmmmm...

4. My nephew. He came for my family birthday dinner and just is the cutest thing alive. Since I'm 22 now, instead of saying "twenty-two", he says two-two. Just too dang cute!

5.A cupcake piggy bank. My mom went a little overboard with the cupcake theme this year...

6.Dinner with friends at Mozza Mia. I must say, the atmosphere was awesome and the pizza was tasty but Punch Pizza still holds a special place in my heart for favorite pizza pick!

7. Black and white photos.


8. Wine... in this case, Montepulciano. Us girls shared a bottle of this with our pizza. Not only is it tasty but its fun to say too!

9. Getting a bajillion notifications on Facebook on my birthday with birthday wishes from people I talk to on a regular basis and those I never see. Its a good feeling that people will remember and be willing to wish you a good day....even if Facebook makes it easy.

10. The realization that I'm one year closer to the rest of my life.

Share with me what made you happy, contact my via email, leave a comment, or Facebook me. I would LOVE to hear!

xoxo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment