Saturday, February 26, 2011

spring fever

As I sit here in bed, working on advertisement project, drinking hot tea and looking out the window at the gloomy snowy weather I can't help but yearn for spring. I've had enough of the snow, the puffer jackets, thick scarves, and dark colors.

I've been struck with spring fever. Here are some pieces and trends that I'm pining for:

Definitely will be rockin the denim on denim some more this spring season. I absolutely love this combo. 

H&M is showing a lot of earth tone colors for this spring. I'm loving the pants here, need to find me a pair!


Seriously blazers are a must for me and this tan one is definitely on my shopping list. Great outfit too. Perhaps I'll have to find a cream colored lace skirt too. Lace is also a trend for this spring. 


More lace, right off the runway from Anne Sui (image from Style.com). Love this outfit; no perhaps it not something you take as a head-to-toe outfit, but you take pieces away from the outfit that inspire you, that's how runway looks work. 


With sheer and lace being hot trends for the season, this cropped sheer lace top is something I must find. 


I would love to get this Ardisia Maxi Dress from Anthropologie. I imagine myself wearing this while strolling down the beach in Santa Cruz, at sunset, with my hair down and flowing in the wind. Ahhhhh...a girl can dream right?


Must. Get. These. Trousers... Tradewinds Trousers, another goodie from Anthro. Ugh, I'm in love


I seriously could go on and on about all the cute things that are coming out for the season. I can't wait to hit up Anthro, H&M, Forever 21, Primp, and much more. he he. 

What are you hot for this spring? Have you caught spring fever?

xoxo

m

No comments:

Post a Comment