Saturday, February 19, 2011

l 'initiative heureuse

It's about that time of the week again... dun dun duh duhhhhh... The Happy Initiative! So here it is; the top ten things that made me happy this week.

un- sugarland's new song- "little miss". love love love it.

deux- 50 degree weather in the middle of february.

trois- my off weekend from work. thank the Lord!!!

quatre- preston kelly. i had an informational interview there this week. Kate, the young woman I spoke with was very down to earth and the space was awesome. It was just what I needed to give me a boost of motivation to keep trucking along with these countless interviews, yet no offers.


cinq- my weiner dog, Lucy, aka Lulubelle, luci-nator, fatty. So fat and so cute. 



six- chinese food. mmmmmm.

sept- got my new red TOMS. can't wait to wear them! Not only do I love how cute they are or how every pair of shoes sold gives a child in need a pair of shoes but I love how Blake Mycoskie, the founder of TOMS, had a dream to start a company that had this idea of one-for-one and so many people thought he was crazy and it was a crazy business plan. Low and behold... a phenomenon was born.

huit- getting some ideas of what to do with the happy initiative. I want to start a business, I want to give money to some charities that I love, and I want to make people happy. Some how, some way, I will make this happen.

neuf- french. the language just puts a smile on my face. thus the "french-inspired" post today.

dix- potato chips with kethcup. baaaaaaadd habit but ohhhh so good. tastes just like fries.

C'est fini. Now it's your turn.

Avoir mes amis! Je t'aime.

xoxo

m

No comments:

Post a Comment