Saturday, March 12, 2011

oh happy day!

Another week gone by, another happy initiative to complete.

I feel as though I have been neglecting Think In Pink. Perhaps because I am so drained from midterms the past two weeks. Spring break couldn't have come at a better time. And though I don't get the luxury of traveling anywhere warm and sunny I still will be appreciating the time off to rejuvenate, get back to my regular workout schedule, catch up on some long overdue reading and just plain ole veg out!

Thanks to some shopping rendezvouses this week, I was able to collaborate a "happy" list with ease for this week. So here it is:

- New nikes! About dang time. 

-Reading, reading, reading. 

- A few goodies from Stacia Wilson Skincare... A couple Murad products and a few things from her own makeup line! Love it!

- Hearing what makes my awesome readers happy! Thanks for commenting ladies. Keep 'em coming!

- Sleeping in. 

- Crave salad and Margherita pizza from Crave Restaurant. Yummmm. 

- Sampling perfume at the perfume counters. I love perfume! Hear are some of my favorites..


(Notice these are all shades of pink. By chance, I swear!)

- Informational interview with Lisa Shortridge from La Rue Marche. She gave me some rockin' advice about starting my own business!

- Twitter. I'm officially addicted. Follow me @MonsThinkInPink. Please and thank you :)
Just click here

- Spring break has arrived! Yayayyyyyy. 


That should do it. Now your turn. What made you happy this past week? Any shopping indulgences perhaps? Tell me, tell me!

xoxo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment