Sunday, March 20, 2011

the middle sister

Good Afternoon Loves-

I found a FANTASTICly awesome wine last night that of course I had to share with you asap. You should know that I LOVE wine! Preferably reds but I'll take a white if I gotta. Also,  I am the middle child, or rather middle sister of the family. And I also get ridiculed for being a "goodie two-shoes" sometimes..So as I was walking into the liquor store hoping to get a bottle of wine there it was. I saw "The Middle Sister": a red (pinot noir) to be exact, named the middle sister, and it even had a pink label. Dang, talk about fate. And to top off the cuteness the back description almost described me to a T, minus the vampire novels ;) It read: 

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Or because I graduated top of my class. Being perfect is a terrible burden to bear. So I must confess I do have one or two vices. Wine, cheese, cheeseburgers, vampire novels, pink outfits and serial flirting...is that more than one or two? I hope my secrets are safe with you. I have an image to protect. Let me buy you a glass of wine."

Just too cute! Pictures of course...
Trying to be cool with the effects...
Cute huh?
Ahhhh... refreshing...
Of course opened with my PINK Houdini... Get one. Seriously. They are so fun!

Pink gem stopper. So presh!

The wine was only $7.99! Bingeing on a budget..ha just kidding! A glass of wine is juuuusttt fine with me :) Try it out and let me know what you think, and until next time..

xoxo, 

m

No comments:

Post a Comment