Wednesday, March 2, 2011

musical chairs

I just realized that I forgot to post my top ten happy moments of last week! So I must share those ASAP!

But first- remember the days of musical chairs? How fun was that game?! It was especially exciting when the teacher would put on a silly song that made all the kids laugh. So this week's, well actually last week's, happy initiative is/was inspired by music.

Anyone up for a game of musical chairs? Or perhaps just a lazy day beach getaway with some good tunes? 


Top Ten Songs that made me HAPPY:

1. "Rolling in the Deep" -Adele
2. "Born this Way" - Lady Gaga
3. "All Day Long" - Billy Currington
4. "Show Me a Good Time" - Drake
5. "Mountain and the Sea" - Ingrid Michaelson
6. "At or With Me" - Jack Johnson
7. "Don't Panic" - Coldplay
8. "Man of the Hour" - Norah Jones. So cute for the dog owners out there!
9. " E.T" - Katy Perry ft. Kany West
10. "Syrup & Honey"- Duffy
Bonus tracks: "Karaoke"-Drake, "Love Gun"- Cee Lo Green ft Lauren Bennett, and "Kissin in Cars"- Jesse Lee.

Tell me some from your playlist! I love adding to mine. Also, keep your eyes out for this week's happy initiative!

xoxo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment