Wednesday, March 23, 2011

.h.a.p.p.y.

Oops, I did it again...
Image from Recherche. Super cute kid prhotography. 
... forgot to post my happy moments of last week. Whoopsies! I'm slacking only because I have been preoccupied with other sorts of things. Sooooooo enough small talk, here comes the goodies:

The Happy Initiative- Week ?:

~50 degree weather, but now we just got dumped on, but I have faith it will melt fast! The weather can only get warmer from here on out!
~ Parade of Homes. Love dream-building.
~ Birthdays: yummy dinner, desserts, cupcakes, presents..
~ PAYDAY FRIDAYS!
~ Making payments on my maxed out  credit card. One of my new years resolutions finally kicking in!
~ Justin Bieber. Yes, I have Bieber Fever. 
~ Quick stop at Mickey D's... I know, I know, sooo bad for you but sometimes I just have to give in to my double cheeseburger kick. :)
~ Hearing the birds sing when I get up now. 
~ Coffee with hazelnut creamer.
~ My new journal I got at Lifeway Bookstore. 

You know what I'm going to say next.... tell me your happy moments please, that in turn would make me veryyyy happy :)

Happy Hump Day everyone! 

Oh and ps I GOT A NEW JOB! Woohoo!!! I will be the junior copywriter at IN Food Marketing and Design. I'm so excited. It will definitely be a challenge because I always will have to have my creative cap on my I am definitely up for it! And its downtown, how cool. 

1 comment:

  1. I see you got your social media buttons up and running :)

    ReplyDelete