Sunday, March 27, 2011

pause please.


Happy Sunday Lovies!

Once again I overslept about 2 hours past my alarm, something that has been happening all too many times lately. SO I have pondered long and hard about this (okay well not really) and  I decided to take a hiatus from blogging  for the month of April. Usually I can manage everything but it's insane how much school work I have coming up. Plus on top of that I have once job ending, another starting, and an internship still... and well my sanity to keep.

So....so long bloggers! I'll be seeing you...

xoxo,

-m
To end March on a good note, gaze over these lovely photos. I love photography, especially white on white canvases!

Check out this Norwegian-based photographer. Get more of her at her blog, So Mee
{Photo credit - Trine Thorson }
Another Trine Thorson goodie. 
Here's a Swedish photog ... Absolutely beautiful. 
{Photo credit - Pia Ulin  }
This would be perfect right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment